0o -.......Forum 361dodesign.com.......- o0
Hãy tham gia diễn đàn 361dodesign ngay hôm nay và hãy đăng ký thành viên để có thể xem hiển thị hết diễn đàn + links download + và chia sẻ kinh nghiệm..v..v..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chúc các bạn một ngày vui vẻ..
Hãy tham gia diễn đàn 361dodesign ngay hôm nay và hãy đăng ký thành viên để có thể xem hiển thị hết diễn đàn + links download + và chia sẻ kinh nghiệm..v..v..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chúc các bạn một ngày vui vẻ..
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Dịch vụ Thiết kế - In ấn - In Offset - Thế giới Thiết kế - Download phần mềm - Download Vector Free - Hỗ trợ Forum

Trang ChínhGalleryLatest imagesTìm kiếmĐăng kýĐăng Nhập

Tạo chữ khói !!! trong 10 bước!

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
minhanhhoa

minhanhhoa

Tổng số bài gửi : 91
Điểm tích lũy : 4714
Thích : 0
Tham gia : 07/02/2012

Tạo chữ khói !!! trong 10 bước! Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Tạo chữ khói !!! trong 10 bước!   Tạo chữ khói !!! trong 10 bước! EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 1:44 pm

Last week I decided to upgrade to the new Adobe CS4 apps, as usual I
did my backups and of course I forgot very important things, such as my
Photoshop Brushes and Patterns. I hate when that happens, but it does
happen all the time. So I had to look for my brushes and I found some
really cool new ones and decided to play a bit with them and with the
new Photoshop CS4.

In this tutorial I will show you how to create a smoke typography
effect playing with some brushes and adjustment layers. It's a very easy
tutotial and you will be able to do the whole process in 5-10 minutes.
Step 1

Open Photoshop and create a new document, I used 1920x1200 pixels. Then apply a gradient, you could fill it with a gradient or apply a Layer Style. I used the layer style, Gradient Overlay. Use Radial for the Style and #07090a - #202b35 for the colors.
Tạo chữ khói !!! trong 10 bước! Media_1225100569910
Step 2

Add some text in white then go to Filter>Blur>Motion Blur. Use 90º for the Angle, and 40 pixels for the Distance.
Tạo chữ khói !!! trong 10 bước! Media_1225100662955
Step 3

Now go to Filter>Distort>Wave. use 3 for the Number of Generators, 10 and 346 for the Wavelength, and 5 and 35 for the Amplitude.
Tạo chữ khói !!! trong 10 bước! Media_1225100689869
Step 4

Go to Filter>Blur>Gaussian Blur. Use 10 pixels for the Radius. Then group the layer and rename the folder's Blend Mode to Color Dodge. You will get a nice light effect.
Tạo chữ khói !!! trong 10 bước! Media_1225100714999
Step 5

Create a new layer on top of the others and go to Filter>Render>Clouds, make sure you had black and white for the background and foreground colors, then change the Blend Mode to Color Dodge and go to Layer>Layer Mask>Reveal All. With a very soft brush, 0% hardness and black color, hide some areas of the clouds layer. Use the image below for reference.
Tạo chữ khói !!! trong 10 bước! Media_1225100731816
Step 6

Create a new Folder on the Layers' Palette. Change the folder's Blend Mode to Color Dodge and add a new layer in it.
Và các bạn sử dụng brush khói , Download tại đậy : Smoke Brushes . Select white for the color and paint over some letters. If you think the brush is not very bright, just click twice.
Tạo chữ khói !!! trong 10 bước! Media_1225100813619
Step 7

Paint a few more smokes like the image below.
Tạo chữ khói !!! trong 10 bước! Media_1225100826399
Step 8

Create a new layer beneath the other layers but in front of the Background layer. Fill this layer with black and go to Filter>Texture>Texturizer. Use 100% for the Scaling and 4 for the Relief. For the Texture use Canvas and Light use Top. That will add a nice texture to the image but you will need to change the opacity to 10%.
Tạo chữ khói !!! trong 10 bước! Media_1225101712682
Step 9

This is a nice new feature in the new Photoshop CS4, actually there's
nothing new just the Adjustments palette, but it's very useful because
you can edit all the image adjustments like Levels, Hue Saturation,
Curves in that palette. However it just adds a Adjustment Layer, that
could be done in the previous versions too.
Anyway, on top of the other layers just add the Invert adjustment. You can go to Layer>New Adjustment Layer>Invert. It will be the same. You will get a very nice effect, like burning paper.
Tạo chữ khói !!! trong 10 bước! Media_1225100845667
Conclusion

KẾT QUẢ CUỐI CÙNG :

Tạo chữ khói !!! trong 10 bước! Media_1225101825155
Về Đầu Trang Go down

Tạo chữ khói !!! trong 10 bước!
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang