0o -.......Forum 361dodesign.com.......- o0
Hãy tham gia diễn đàn 361dodesign ngay hôm nay và hãy đăng ký thành viên để có thể xem hiển thị hết diễn đàn + links download + và chia sẻ kinh nghiệm..v..v..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chúc các bạn một ngày vui vẻ..
Hãy tham gia diễn đàn 361dodesign ngay hôm nay và hãy đăng ký thành viên để có thể xem hiển thị hết diễn đàn + links download + và chia sẻ kinh nghiệm..v..v..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chúc các bạn một ngày vui vẻ..
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Dịch vụ Thiết kế - In ấn - In Offset - Thế giới Thiết kế - Download phần mềm - Download Vector Free - Hỗ trợ Forum

Trang ChínhGalleryLatest imagesTìm kiếmĐăng kýĐăng Nhập

Designprovideo: Photoshop CS4 101-Core Photoshop CS4

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
danchoino1

danchoino1

Tổng số bài gửi : 493
Điểm tích lũy : 6074
Thích : 8
Tham gia : 21/09/2011

Designprovideo: Photoshop CS4 101-Core Photoshop CS4  Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Designprovideo: Photoshop CS4 101-Core Photoshop CS4     Designprovideo: Photoshop CS4 101-Core Photoshop CS4  EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 12:10 pm

Designprovideo: Photoshop CS4 101-Core Photoshop CS4  Corephotoshopcs4

Video Training|Rapidshare|769MB

Instructor: Jim Kanter

This 7.5 hour tutorial is available! See the Table of Contents for a full list of the topics covered by this title.
For decades, Photoshop has been the industry-standard software used for computer graphics and photo manipulation - and with the release of Adobe CS4, it's now better than ever! In this comprehensive 5-hour tutorial-video, you'll learn everything you need to know to confidently make and re-touch amazing images with Adobe Photoshop CS4.
Veteran trainer and certified Adobe product expert Jim Kanter demonstrates important tips and tricks for working with layers, applying Photoshop's built-in effects to change and manipulate images, using Paths & Masks, working with Erasers & Brushes, and so much more. Along the way, you'll learn important workflow techniques for retouching photographs to improve contrast and color, while removing unwanted artifacts from your images.
As a personal note, I (Martin Sitter) have been using Photoshop for close to 20 years. I've used it almost daily in the process of writing books, creating DVD-Videos, or making graphics for things like this web site. As I watched this tutorial I was blown away by the amount of stuff I never knew about Photoshop.
Jim Kanter is without a doubt one of the best educators in the Nonlinear Educating roster, and I can confidently say that if you're interested in getting the most out of Photoshop, you need to watch this tutorial. It is incredibly detailed, has a logical flow, and IMHO is one of the best titles we've ever released, either at designProVideo.com or macProVideo.com.
This is a comprehensive tutorial, but you don't need to watch it all. Use the search functions and detailed menus to quickly find important topics - that's the essence of Nonlinear Educating using N.E.D.!

Download:

Designprovideo: Photoshop CS4 101-Core Photoshop CS4  3744234301
Về Đầu Trang Go down

Designprovideo: Photoshop CS4 101-Core Photoshop CS4
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang